Sunday, October 4, 2009

Important Feelings, 2/2/01

This is the first entry of my 7th grade diary. I won't include last names, but other than that everything is original. Enjoy.

Today during social we were working on our hyperstudio stuff, and Mike came by and said, "Kelsi, Kelsi, are you Kelsi," and I said yes and He says, "Is that how you pronounce your last name," I said yes, then he left. I could have sworn that tonight at the dance he would have asked me to dance but he didn't, so I went to the dark-side of the room and started crying, because I kind of like him and C.J., but I can't choose. Then I stopped crying left the room and came back to see Mike slow dancing with another girl. My heart practically broke in half. In fact no boys asked me to dance at all! Saddd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be constructive. Not destructive.